Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Three Folsom Attorneys Arrested In Alleged Loan Modification Scam

Many people are convinced that an attorney is the way to go when trying to avoid foreclosure.  But I’m here to tell you that YOU, YOURSELF can negotiate a loan modification directly with your lender at NO COST!   Also, it is illegal to collect money UPFRONT  for foreclosure services BEFORE they are performed.  Be very cautious!!

If you, or anyone you know, is having a hardship which is making it difficult to pay the mortgage and are in need of relief, please pass along my information.  I can provide helpful tips to obtain a success loan modification.  If you’re already been denied, I can help you avoid foreclosure via a short sale.  Call me for more information.  Nidia Nuristani (408) 836-2457, nidia@hbrealtyinc.com

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/03/08/three-attorneys-arrested-in-sacramento-area-loan-modification-scam/#.T14cog12OLE.email

No comments:

Post a Comment